One Beet cooking classes are back! It has been so much fun to share my love of cooking healthy and delicious food through my cooking classes. I can’t wait to get back into it this fall! Each class takes on it’s own wonderful character and we inevitably end up having fascinating discussions while enjoying the fruits of our labor.
This fall I’ll be offering classes at my home in Beacon Hill, as well expanding to offer classes in Weston. Hopefully these will be more convenient for those of you in the Western suburbs of Boston who are looking to get in on the action.
In each class we will prepare plant-inspired quick and healthy meals. We’ll make everything from scratch, and while we’re cooking I’ll discuss the nutritional benefits of the ingredients, share healthy cooking tips, and answer questions from the group.
Here are the details:
Boston Classes –
- October 8th: Eggplant Parmigiana (with Quattro Pomodoro Sauce) + Tuscan Kale Salad (GF)
- October 22: Butternut Squash and Pear Soup + Spicy Lentils with Roasted Brassicas (GF)
- November 5: Quinoa Pasta with Butternut Squash and Sage + Roasted Burssels Sprouts (GF)
- November 19: Squash and Chickpea Coconut Curry + Roasted Veggie Salad (GF + Vegan)
Weston Classes –
- October 16th: Eggplant Parmigiana (with Quattro Pomodoro Sauce) + Tuscan Kale Salad (GF)
- October 30th: Butternut Squash and Pear Soup + Spicy Lentils with Roasted Brassicas (GF)
All classes take place from 6 – 9pm, cost $75 per person, and are open to all skill levels. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. Get ready because it is going to be a fall filled with good food!