Remember these delicious curry millet cakes with feta yogurt sauce? This is just one of the tasty One Beet dishes that we’ll be cooking in my Summer Tuesday Night Dinner Series. These cooking classes are available to clients participating in the Summer Jumpstart, or to anyone looking to come spend a fun evening getting creative with food.
Here are the details:
- June 17th: Curry Millet Cakes with Feta Yogurt Sauce + Green Salad with Umeboshi Vinaigrette (GF)
- June 24th: Curry Millet Cakes with Feta Yogurt Sauce+ Green Salad with Umeboshi Vinaigrette (GF)
- July 8th: Quinoa Pasta with Tangy Peanut Sauce + Ginger Broccoli (Vegan + GF)
- July 15th: Quinoa Pasta with Tangy Peanut Sauce + Ginger Broccoli (Vegan + GF)
- July 22nd: Summer Vegetable Lentil Salad + Thyme Scented Summer Squash (GF)
- August 5th: Summer Vegetable Lentil Salad + Thyme Scented Summer Squash (GF)
Just like the classes this spring, these will take place from 6-9pm in my home kitchen in Beacon Hill. The cost for each class is $75. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. Get ready because it is going to be a summer of good food!
Here are some of the kind words students shared about my previous classes:
“Every person I know should take Zoe’s cooking classes! She presented many valuable pieces information in a format that is easy to digest and integrate in your daily life. My diet and food choices are forever changed! In addition, it was a blast to cook with her and meet new, interesting people!” LF
“Zoe puts on an amazing clean eating class. Her knowledge about food and herbs is vast, and her energy is truly inspiring. Zoe’s cooking class has pushed my thinking and has left me wanting to learn more. I know I can use what I learned not only in my personal life, but in my career. I am looking forward to taking more of her classes in the future. Thank you Zoe!” JK
“The cooking class with Zoe far exceeded my expectations. I learned so much about the nutritional benefits of preparing foods certain ways. She is an exceptional teacher and her positivity radiates through the class and into the dishes themselves!” EM
“Zoe has a WEALTH of knowledge about the different properties of the foods that we consume, and how to prepare them in the most healthful way. Everything we used was explained in a clear and loving way that made eating the meal SO MUCH more enjoyable and thoughtful. She is inspiring!” SC