Hello friends! I’m so excited to share my Deep Winter Nourishment virtual program. This is a seasonal evolution of my 10 Days of Clean Eating program, and a reality check against all these trendy cleanses and detoxes floating around this time of year.
What we need during the cold, dark winter is nourishment, not fasting. This is the time to feed our bodies real, wholesome, healing foods that build up our nutrient reserves, boost immunity, and fight inflammation. This is a time of restoration, repair, and self-care.
Here’s what’s included in the Deep Winter Nourishment program:
- Comprehensive ebook of materials focused on winter nourishment, mineralizing the body, boosting immunity, and fighting inflammation.
- 10 day meal plan filled with delicious, seasonal, whole foods recipes.
- Herbal support protocol including teas, supplements, and herbs to use in cooking.
- Lifestyle suggestions and journal prompts to enhance the experience and foster reflection.
- Personal 30 minute check-in call with me to discuss your progress, answer questions, and troubleshoot challenges.
- Private Facebook group with other participants for support and accountability.
This program is about slowing down and building nourishing habits that can become part of your daily routine. You’ll finish these 10 days feeling physically vibrant, emotionally grounded, and deeply restored. Who doesn’t need some of that in the middle of February?
The Deep Winter Nourishment program begins on Wednesday, February 17th and ends on Friday, February 26th. Sign up before January 31st for the early bird rate of $165! Enter coupon code EARLYBIRD in the registration form. Beginning February 1st, participation costs $195 per person.
Feel free to reach out with any questions! Zoe@onebeetwellness is the best way to reach me.