Seasonal transitions are loving reminders to turn your gaze inward and focus on your body. It’s time for a reboot after a summer of indulgence, and time to give yourself some intentional self-care and nourishing for the busy fall.
To help you make the most of this seasonal transition, I’m offering 10 Days of Real Food, a clean eating group program. This program is centered around a 10 day meal plan and cleansing curriculum focused on whole foods, healthy habits, and detoxifying herbs. This is not some sort of juice fast or trendy cleanse. It is 10 days filled with real, clean, nourishing foods that will get you on track to head into fall as your best self.
10 Days of Real Food begins on Tuesday, October 13th and continues through Thursday, October 22nd. Sign up here!
What’s included in the 10 Days of Real Food Program?
- 10 day clean eating meal plan made of seasonal, whole foods recipes
- Weekly shopping lists to make for quick and easy trips to your local grocery store
- Daily detoxification protocol using traditional herbs
- Lifestyle and self-care suggestions to enhance the nourishing and cleansing actions of this experience
- Personal 30 minute check-in phone call with me to ask questions, discuss your progress, and troubleshoot challenges
- Clear guidelines about what to eat and what to avoid during the program, so you can still eat out or cook meals that aren’t on the meal plan, if you prefer
- eBook explaining the reasoning behind the healthy choices you’re making during the program
- Private Facebook group with other participants for support and accountability
- Tips and strategies to continue your real foods habits after the program is finished
Why is real food important?
Just like any machine, the human body needs to be cleaned and maintained. By committing to whole foods for 10 days you give your body a chance to clean-out and reboot. It’s actually a two pronged approach – stopping the inflow of toxic and hard-to-digest foods into your body, and using supportive herbs to enhance your natural detoxification channels to remove the gunk that’s already lurking in your body.
Here’s what former participants have shared about their experiences:
“I learned a lot about how different life is without sugar. It is wonderful! I don’t have any cravings for it. I don’t miss it. I may not go back to it. The natural sweeteners included in the program, like honey and maple syrup, hit the spot.”
“I feel full after eating from your meal plan. It’s great to be aware of my body being nourished and satisfied.”
“The brown rice quinoa pasta you suggested is a brilliant alternative to our usual fare. It simply tastes better. We donated all our boxes of wheat pasta to the food bank and we won’t miss them!”
10 Days of Real Food begins on Tuesday, October 13th and continues through Thursday, October 22nd. Participation costs $195 per person and an early bird price of $165 is available if you sign-up before October 1st! Enter coupon code EARLYBIRD in the registration form.
It can be more fun, and more effective, to do something like this with a buddy. See if you can convince a friend or family member to join you!
REGISTER NOW to kickstart your healthiest fall yet!